Railway and logistics services on industrial sites
With almost 50 years of experience, Europorte Services offers a range of services to industry, mainly in the field of dispatch and reception of raw, semi-finished or finished products, all MASE and ISO 9001 certified. Europorte Services works on more than 40 industrial sites, including around 20 sites classified as SEVESO II in the oil, chemicals, steel making, automotive and construction material sectors.
- Recognised expertise in the railway and industrial sectors
- Full range of integrated services with a responsive offer suited to your needs
- Support from the Group: Europorte Services is a Europorte brand, subsidiary of Getlink, specialised in the operations and maintenance of railway infrastructures
- MASE and ISO 9001 certifications
- Cost management and regular reporting.
level maintenance on wagons of our customers
industrial sites on which Europorte works
core values: safety, excellence and transparency
Our activity and services on industrial sites
- Management of industrial sidings
- Wagon handling operations, reception and dispatch
- Port terminal railway services
- Loading and unloading of wagons, trucks and ships
- Associated administrative processing
- Preventive, systematic and conditional maintenance of points and switches, catenaries, level crossings, engineering structures and electrical and mechanical signaling equipment
- Reception of works
- 3,000 references of safety parts
- CMMS, providing relevant performance indicators
- Advisory mission to clients.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of shunter units on site or in workshop
- Renovation of shunter units
- Rental / sale of engines and spare parts
- On-site technical visits, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of wagons
- Re-railing of derailed locomotives, shunters and wagons.
Based locally in most of France regions, our technicians, who hold all safety certifications needed, can intervene directly on your site with their workshop van and carry out maintenance operations according to the CUU (utilisation and maintenance standards for wagons), thus reducing:
- The unavailability time of wagons
- Rail movement costs for wagons to maintenance workshops
- Maintenance operation time
- Organisational constraints.
Read the Europorte Services' brochure detailing the railway and logistics services on industrial sites (French version).More information
Read the detailed list of Europorte Services' main maintenance services for wagons (French version).More information